Prospective authors willing to write a paper and/or give an oral presentation are invited to submit abstracts of 300 words or less for review by the Scientific Committee.
Abstracts will have to be submitted on-line by Dec. 3rd, 2019, and managed by the SAE My Tech Zone tool.
Upon submission, a tracking number will be sent by email to the corresponding author.
If abstract is accepted, a review-ready manuscript will be invited (to be submitted by January 14th, 2020), the acceptance of which will be based on an organizer moderated peer-review process.
Final manuscripts and copyright assignments will be due by May 12th , 2020.
Manuscripts received after this date will not be published.
If the paper is approved for publication, please note that it may or may not be selected for oral presentation at the conference. The decision of the Scientific Committee will be based on the subject matter of the paper, on its relevance to the conference topic, on the review process results and on the number of presentation slots available. One or more poster sessions could be scheduled to host papers for which a presentation slot could not be found.
Whether or not an oral presentation slot is scheduled, the paper, if approved, will be published.
Authors should prepare their papers according to SAE International format.
For additional information, please refer to http://volunteers.sae.org/authors.htm or contact SAE International Staff at Brandie.Schandelmeier@sae.org
Deadline for submitting paper offers: December 3rd , 2019
Review Ready Manuscripts due: January 14th , 2020
Final Manuscripts and copyright assignments due: May 12th , 2020
The technical program will focus on the following topics:
- Regulation overview and future trends
- Powertrain efficiency enhancement, including:
- Alternative Fuels
- Electrification and hybridization technologies
- Vehicle energy demand reduction technologies, including:
- Aerodynamics (active aerodynamics, innovative aero enablers devices, under-hood flows)
- On board energy management improvement
- Thermal management (innovative thermal systems, heat recuperation, efficient A/C systems, new materials, …)
- Rolling resistance and friction reduction
- Lightweight technologies