12-13 JUNE 2024
CO2 Reduction for Transportation Systems Conference
Prospective authors willing to write a paper and/or give an oral presentation are invited to submit abstracts of 300 words or less for review by the Scientific Committee.
Abstracts will have to be submitted on-line and will be managed through the SAE My Tech Zone tool. Upon submission, a tracking number will be sent by email to the corresponding author. The deadline for the abstract submission has been further extended to January 20, 2024..
If abstract is accepted, a review-ready manuscript will be invited (to be submitted by February 15, 2024), the acceptance of which will be based on an organizer moderated peer-review process.
Final manuscripts and copyright assignments will be due by April 4, 2024. Manuscripts received after this date will not be published.
Please note that Oral Only presentations are also welcome (deadline for submitting title and abstract is January 20, 2024).
If the paper is approved for publication, please note that it may or may not be selected for oral presentation at a conference. The decision of the Scientific Committee will be based on the subject matter of the paper, on its relevance to the conference topic, on the review process results and on the number of presentation slots available. One or more poster sessions could be scheduled to host papers for which a presentation slot could not be found.
Whether or not an oral presentation slot is scheduled, the paper, if approved, will be published. Authors should prepare their papers according to SAE International format.
Deadline for submitting paper offers: January 20, 2024
Review Ready Manuscripts due: February 15, 2024
Final Manuscripts and copyright assignments due: April 4, 2024
The technical program will focus on the following topics:
- Legislation framework & future scenarios
- Well To Wheel and Life Cycle Assessment
- New powertrain developments
- Electrification and hybridization technologies
- Alternative Fuels, including e-fuels and hydrogen
- Vehicle energy demand reduction technologies, including:
- Aerodynamics (active aerodynamics, innovative aero enablers devices, under-hood flows)
- On board energy management improvement
- Thermal management (innovative thermal management systems for EVs, heat recuperation, efficient A/C systems, new materials, …)
- Rolling resistance and friction reduction
- Lightweight technologies
- Recharging & refuelling infrastructure