CO2 Reduction for Transportation Systems Conference Digital
This multi-track Conference will focus on CO2 reduction technologies for sustainable transportation systems, both in terms of powertrain efficiency enhancement and in terms of vehicle energy demand reduction.
Business keynotes, technical presentations and panel discussions will offer to the audience a comprehensive overview, from an international perspective, of the state-of the-art of the most innovative technologies for sustainable transportation systems.
The opportunity to take part in our "Talent Talks" is free, do not lose it! Sign up now!
To book your slot please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The final program is available here
ANFIA – Associazione Nazionale Filiera Industria Automobilistica and SAE International Torino Section are delighted to announce that the third edition of the CO2 Reduction for Transportation Systems Conference will expand its reach with an innovative online edition. The digital event will be held from 7 to 9 of July 2020 and it will focus on CO2 reduction technologies for sustainable transportation systems and is intended for all stakeholders, including vehicle manufacturers, suppliers of components and systems, public entities, decision makers, engineers and researchers. This digital event will provide excellent networking opportunities as well as a platform for information exchange on an international level. The discussion and the presentations will deal with the state-of-the-art technology approaches to address the subject of CO2 reduction for transportation systems.
The technical program will focus on the following topics:
- Regulation overview and future trends
- Powertrain efficiency enhancement, including:
- Alternative Fuels
- Electrification and hybridization technologies
- Vehicle energy demand reduction technologies, including:
- Aerodynamics (active aerodynamics, innovative aero enablers devices, under-hood flows)
- On board energy management improvement
- Thermal management (innovative thermal systems, heat recuperation, efficient A/C systems, new materials, …)
- Rolling resistance and friction reduction
- Lightweight technologies
Corso Galileo Ferraris, 61 – 10128 Torino (TO)
WITH THE PATRONAGE OF /
IN CO-OPERATION OF